During the covid-19 pandemic, we are taking extra safety and hygiene measures for your peace of mind and everyone’s safety.
Measures implemented include:
1. Our usual meet and greets with new clients are currently being held with social distancing being observed and wherever possible, outdoors. In same cases a remote meeting may be needed and we do this using FaceTime, messenger, zoom or Skype – just let us know what works for you.
2. While working, all our carers sanitise before entering your home and during the visit. We bring our own cleansing products and towels so won’t be drying our hands on yours.
3. We will endeavour to only touch what is absolutely necessary to do our job and anything touched will be wiped down at the end of the job.
4. If you wish your carer to wear gloves or a mask while visiting your pet, please let us know. We carry both as standard so please feel free to say if you’d like us to work this way.
5. Any carer showing symptoms of covid-19 will not be doing visits and will isolate at home. The job will be passed to another healthy carer so your pet will not go unfed.
6. All our carers are fully vaccinated.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us to ask for more information.