1. Anyone using this website does so in accordance with these T&Cs. Material may not be used or reproduced without express permission of Pet Angels UK. Any agreement entered into as a result of using this website means that the customer agrees to accept the terms and conditions laid down by Pet Angels UK as stated here.
2. Pet Angels UK agree to supply the service/s required by the customer as set out on the Customer requirement form. A copy of which is available on request . (The brief supplied by the client.)
3. Pet Angels UK promise to honour the agreement until its end, unless at the request of the client to terminate
4. All bank holidays and New Years Eve will carry a 10% surcharge.
5. After the initial meeting with the client and subject to the client being happy with the price and services offered, the booking will be secured with a 25% deposit. This deposit is non-refundable.
6. After signing the customer requirement form the client agrees to pay the balance in full 21 days in advance of the services being supplied by Pet Angels UK. In the case of a short notice booking (less than 21 days) the full amount will be payable immediately. This payment is non-refundable.
7. Pet Angels UK will not be obliged to honour any previously agreed arrangements should payment not be received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. All services offered by Pet Angels UK are fully covered by Public Liability Insurance. Your Pet Angels UK pet carer will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the services ordered by the client are carried out as requested and with competency and proper care.
9. Pet Angels UK insurance only covers services carried out in accordance with the customer requirements set out overleaf.
10. Should it become a requirement by the client for staff from Pet Angels UK to drive the client’s car, appropriate insurance will be the responsibility of the client.
11. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that adequate insurance cover for the property or the pet/s is in place for the duration of the agreement.
12. Although Pet Angels UK will endeavour at all times to ensure that pets in their care are treated in a manner not to put them at risk; Pet Angels UK cannot accept liability for any loss or injury to them.
13. With respect to Home sitting arrangements, any sustenance costs will be paid directly to the sitter from the fees already paid to Pet Angels UK. Clients are not required to give the sitter additional funds for food or any other form of sustenance.
14. Also with respect to home sitting arrangements, the sitter may wish to have a companion, for example their partner or spouse. This will only be allowed if acceptable by the client, and this companion will be vetted by Pet Angels UK and will also be covered by the insurance.
15. These terms and conditions may be altered without any prior notice to the client.
16. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that any Pet Angels UK worker visiting their home in accordance with the agreement set out overleaf is not put at unnecessary risk from either the environment or the kind of work requested from the client.
4. Here at Pet Angels UK, we are proud to offer only the best quality services to our customers and make every effort to ensure that this high standard is maintained at all times. It is however possible, if unlikely, that from time to time this may not be possible for reasons beyond our control. Refunds and discounts may be given in these circumstances.
5. Any customer who is not completely happy with any services supplied by Pet Angels UK should register their complaint by contacting Pet Angels UK head office who will endeavour to rectify the complaint to the satisfaction of the customer. Complaints should be made within 7 days of the service taking place or immediately that the customer has become aware of the unsatisfactory service taking place.
Here at Pet Angels UK, your privacy is important to us.
About the information we collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted to us.
Any information supplied to us for any purpose at all, will not be sold, traded, rented or given to any other companies or third parties. We use the information you have supplied to us to help us deal with your requirements successfully and to provide the best possible service to you, our customers.